Friday, June 23, 2006

June already

Almost 3 months since my last entry, and in the meantime,
I've gotten a job, quit said job after the probationary period,
created another blog in a different language, gained 3 new
students for private language instruction, and currently, my
biggest project is to try to distance myself from a very unhealthy
relationship.

Phew.

It's rainy season in this tiny island country, and as if that's
not depressing enough, a very good friend of mine has gone
AWOL. I miss her terribly, and hope that she has enough
sense and strength to get out of whatever rut she's gotten
herself into. Not much I can do, except be here for her when
she need me. It's infuriating and frustrating to just stand by
and watch her waste her time like that, but alas, I have to
respect her choice.

Sometimes, it's just so hard. Especially when it's been raining
for days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home